Monday, October 01, 2007

In Iain Dales top 100

85th in Iain Dales list. I really was quite pleasantly surprised. It's a strange thing, but being in a top 100 list compiled by a Tory has given this flagging blogger a much needed injection of enthusiasm. I do have to admit that I've let things slip recently and filled this blog with nothing more than a long pregnant pause.

I suppose now would be a good time to admit that I think he has quite good taste in cars, I share his appreciation of Germany and I also read his blog.

A few notables from the rest of the list:
Kerron Cross is entertaining enough, but his blog tends to find itself a bit short when it comes to actual politics.

Chris Paul,
I feel gets the light hearted/serious balance a bit better. I'd say he's my favourite Labour blogger at the moment.

Grim Up North
is another favourite read of mine, entertaining with some very strong opinions. What you might call a "conviction politician". :)

Ministry of Truth, insightful, intelligent, agressive and incredibly verbose. I really admire the Unity cuts through the crap and gets right to the truth of the matter.

And finally.. the dear departed BBF, Hamer's posts were true masterpieces of political comedy genius.

No comments: