Thursday, May 29, 2008

Oh my god, it's full of trolls...

Labourhome has in recent weeks been deluged with an influx of Tories giving us their two cents, whether we like it or not. I don't like Tories pissing in our pool, but I'm willing to hold back my instincts for childish abuse if:
  • You do not mention the sale of gold reserves
  • You don't raise the old "Gordon he wasn't elected dont'cha know" chestnut.
  • You talk about "stealth taxes" without providing a specific example.You accuse Gordon of increasing fuel prices (As snowflake5 shows, we're not guilty)
  • You don't indulge in any "who believes statistics" nonsense
  • You don't use the terms "Nu-labour" or "Bliar"
That's all for now, more might be added, suggestions welcome.

3 comments:

Jag Singh said...

One more to add to your list:

"ZANU-liebour"

Cracks me up every time

Andreas Paterson said...

That one's actually reasonably funny, I think I could forgive it if it wasn't used too gratuitously.

Praguetory said...

You may be pleased to learn that they never gave me a login.