Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Change of Heart

Having been rather annoyed at the way that emails detailing a few nasty rumours have been elevated to the level of most important story in the entire world, I have to say that I've had a change of heart.

I'd like the story to continue a little longer. I'd like the Tories continue demanding that Gordon Brown commit seppuku before David Cameron in order to atone for the sins of Damian McBride and Derek Draper and I'd like to Guido to continue deperately grasping at straws for a Tom Watson angle on the story.

I'm getting the impression that the sheer level of coverage being given to this story is beginning to set off an awful lot of bullshit detectors. People are beginning to ask why the Tories are creating all this fuss over a bunch of emails. They'll be wondering why the Tories aren't talking about how they'll be running the country. (sorry, couldn't resist)

No comments: