Tuesday, July 07, 2009

More Thoughts on Norwich North

I've just come from a reception at Labour's campaign HQ in Norwich North and I have to say that I really was impressed. Hanging over Labour at the euro and council elections was this awful atmosphere of defeatism. In what I saw today there was none of that, instead, there was a newfound enthusiasm in the air.

Having now met our candidate, Chris Ostrowski and soaked up the incredible atmosphere of enthusiasm among the various campaigners, I've got a really good feeling about this election. I really do think that Labour stands a good chance of winning the election.

1 comment:

Julian Ware-Lane said...

Chris Ostrowski is a fine candidate and will be a fine MP (for a fine city!)

I hope to come up and help at some point. I know Norwich quite well and have a great deal of fondness for the place.